Requirements: Android /Varies with device
Overview: Natural handwriting note-taking app. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper!
Papyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app for Android that you use just like paper, but with the flexibility and advantages of modern technology. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper!
Papyrus is in Beta. We really want your feedback! Please email us at email@example.com with your comments.
Papyrus received "Category Honorable Mention" for productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge! Check out our entry at http://galaxynotespenchallenge.com/s...s/6657-papyrus
- Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
- Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (if you don’t have an active pen)
- Pen strokes are vector graphics
- Undo/redo strokes
- Select and move strokes
- Cut, copy, and paste strokes between notes
- Multiple paper types and sizes
- Two finger scroll
- Organize notes within notebooks
- Export notes to PDF for printing, archiving, or sharing
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features:
- Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
- Use pen side button to select pen strokes without having to switch tools
- Use pen side button for quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
- Choose primary and secondary side button options
Active Pen Device support includes:
- HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
- Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Note (S Pen)
This is only the beginning...bigger things are just around the corner!
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug.
We would love to hear your feature requests! Please email us at email@example.com.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!